Intro well hello there (13 Viewers)

Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
So umm, hi? :llama_wave:
I don't think I ever remembered to introduce myself, oops. Well, I'm still kinda new, so better later than never!

My favourite groups are Seventeen, Gfriend and BTS, but I love a whole bunch of groups really! I'm just bad at remembering names and faces so I don't actively follow that many! I'm kind of a casual fan anyway but I try to keep up as much as I can.

I'm a bit shy and not like super active as I haven't been on forums for years, but feel free to say hi~
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess welcome :pandalove::dab:
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Thank you all :pandalove:

I started coming here actively pretty much only recently, wish I had done so earlier though. Seems like a fun community so far~
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
I noticed you sometimes in the GFriend thread :pandalove::pandalove: Here's a proper welcome. Welcome! :pepeheart:

Oh god what a cute gif, my heart. T_T
I'll try to become more active on that thread too~ ♥
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448


So umm, hi? :llama_wave:
I don't think I ever remembered to introduce myself, oops. Well, I'm still kinda new, so better later than never!

My favourite groups are Seventeen, Gfriend and BTS, but I love a whole bunch of groups really! I'm just bad at remembering names and faces so I don't actively follow that many! I'm kind of a casual fan anyway but I try to keep up as much as I can.

I'm a bit shy and not like super active as I haven't been on forums for years, but feel free to say hi~
I'm quite shy as well, and yet I'm on my peak of activity I've been on any forum right now, although it's mostly on the Dreamcatcher thread. BTW, do you know about Dreamcatcher? I see you stan Gfriend. Yuju once told Dami that Dreamcatcher was like a dark version of Gfriend. I like to think of them as sister groups.

Well, anyway...

 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,829
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Welcome! I've been seeing you posting much lately, hope to participate in one of the threads you are in. :sanapray:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Well we already talked a bit yesterday, but welcome :pandalove::pandalove:
You're so cute :pandalove: just like your dp

I have a hard time remembering names and faces as well lol

pls feel free to visit the Bts group artist thread if you're interested:pandalove: sometimes we talk there instead of making threads about everything
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Hi all you lovely people, hope to get to know you all better at some point! :pandalove:

BTW, do you know about Dreamcatcher? I see you stan Gfriend. Yuju once told Dami that Dreamcatcher was like a dark version of Gfriend. I like to think of them as sister groups.
I have a few Dreamcatcher songs in my playlist and I like those I've heard so far quite a lot! I just haven't really gotten into them yet so I don't know any of the members, but I definitely will look up some videos and stuff!
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Hi all you lovely people, hope to get to know you all better at some point! :pandalove:

I have a few Dreamcatcher songs in my playlist and I like those I've heard so far quite a lot! I just haven't really gotten into them yet so I don't know any of the members, but I definitely will look up some videos and stuff!
You're welcome to join us on the Dreamcatcher thread.

EDIT: Oops, hit post prematurely. Do you want to be added to our Dreamcatcher taglist?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread