Well... that’s a new one (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My mom was just on the phone with a pharmacist and the lady was having trouble hearing my mom clearly. My mom was talking pretty loudly and she kind of joked with the lady that other people haven’t been able to hear her over the phone lately. Then the lady all of a sudden says “Yeah this stupid mask is making it hard to hear.”..............

I’m sorry..... But what??? H-how I-I
:sanathink::sanathink::sanathink:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
My mom was just on the phone with a pharmacist and the lady was having trouble hearing my mom clearly. My mom was talking pretty loudly and she kind of joked with the lady that other people haven’t been able to hear her over the phone lately. Then the lady all of a sudden says “Yeah this stupid mask is making it hard to hear.”..............

I’m sorry..... But what??? H-how I-I
:sanathink::sanathink::sanathink:
I mean she mightve thought your mom was wearing a mask and is what she meant that u cant hear people well on phone if they wear a mask as well but i doubt she did :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I think it is because it might make people dizzy and it is also hard to understand them because people have to talk through the mask.
She also might have not expressed herself correctly "the mask makes people hard to be understood".
Because I work with people everyday and I can assure you, I definitely can´t hear them very well :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread