- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
haha thanks~Welcome!!
Another girlgroup stan, bless![]()
thank you~Glad you joined us♥♥
thank you! :D:llama_lovely:welcome!!
thank you so much! :DHello fellow bts stan, it's nice to have you here. Welcome!
lol, probably. I like this place!Welcome!
I hope you'll be active here![]()
thank you!Welcome! :llama_cheer:
thank you~welcome![]()
haha thank you~Welcome, i gotta love all the panda's here![]()
ah thank you for the tip!hey welcome, glad you joined us. whos your bias in red velvet? also dont forget to pickup your badge and become a part of the flop 3rd gen here. youre user 371 so youre eligible for it. good luck, hope to see you around more.
ps. arent the smilies so cute?![]()
thank you so much~Welcome! I love your sig by the way
ah haha, thank you~welcome~
and bless you for being a gg stan
lol, but I'm nugu lolYep, I remember you. I hope you have a great time here! Twice looking so lit in your sig.![]()
thank you~WELCOME!
I hope you enjoy your time here
(and you are right to say Jin's a wrecker, he's my bias and I can see why people have him wrecking them)
Hi hershey, nice to see you here!so, I just joined here today because why not, getting a bit bored of akp tbh, so I thought I'd branch out
many of you might recognize me from akp, same username
for those who don't, hello! i'd prefer if you call me hershey (a cute nickname I've had since I was three)
I just turned 15 in Feb. and I've been into kpop for a few years
I mainly stan bts, twice, red velvet, loona, gfriend, gidle, and mamamoo, lol, and I'm mainly a gg stan
hello everyone and I'm excited to get to know some people here~