Intro welp it's me | akp anyone? (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~
and bless you for being a gg stan
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WELCOME!
I hope you enjoy your time here :pepeheart:

(and you are right to say Jin's a wrecker, he's my bias and I can see why people have him wrecking them)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and yeji

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hey welcome, glad you joined us. whos your bias in red velvet? also dont forget to pickup your badge and become a part of the flop 3rd gen here. youre user 371 so youre eligible for it. good luck, hope to see you around more. :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

ps. arent the smilies so cute? :yolk::yolk::yolk:
ah thank you for the tip!
my bias is irene~ wbu?

they are! :O
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome! I love your sig by the way
thank you so much~

welcome~
and bless you for being a gg stan
ah haha, thank you~

Yep, I remember you. I hope you have a great time here! Twice looking so lit in your sig. :sanapray:
lol, but I'm nugu lol
thank you~

(and they always slay lol)

WELCOME!
I hope you enjoy your time here :pepeheart:

(and you are right to say Jin's a wrecker, he's my bias and I can see why people have him wrecking them)
thank you~
lol, yes, and his dad jokes are a big part of it for me, just makes me love him even more

and is everyone so nice wow? I really like this place :D
so nice and peaceful~
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
so, I just joined here today because why not, getting a bit bored of akp tbh, so I thought I'd branch out
many of you might recognize me from akp, same username

for those who don't, hello! i'd prefer if you call me hershey (a cute nickname I've had since I was three)
I just turned 15 in Feb. and I've been into kpop for a few years

I mainly stan bts, twice, red velvet, loona, gfriend, gidle, and mamamoo, lol, and I'm mainly a gg stan
hello everyone and I'm excited to get to know some people here~
Hi hershey, nice to see you here!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread