Intro welp it's me | akp anyone? (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
yass i hope it's fun here
hey, why kps so slow on loading in my handphone, but akp very smooth?
it's kinda annoying but maybe later i'm use to it
Is it?

Here its going fine, im on mobile too .-.

I'll check with tech oppars
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,829
Reactions Received
28,464
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
yass i hope it's fun here
hey, why kps so slow on loading in my handphone, but akp very smooth?
it's kinda annoying but maybe later i'm use to it
Can you try this app, see if it improves loading time.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
:llama_blush::llama_blush::llama_blush:

I’m so late. Trying to do the threads in order ain’t easy. You are already pretty active, I’ve seen you around a lot. But I wanted to welcome you officially. Thank you for choosing us. Hope you’ll stay with us for a long time.:pandaamazed:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
turned 15 in february, a loona stan and mainly a gg stan.........we have a lot in common:oof_tea:

Anyways welcome. Enjoy your stay here :llama_squish::llama_squish::llama_squish:
oooooof thank you <3

:llama_blush::llama_blush::llama_blush:

I’m so late. Trying to do the threads in order ain’t easy. You are already pretty active, I’ve seen you around a lot. But I wanted to welcome you officially. Thank you for choosing us. Hope you’ll stay with us for a long time.:pandaamazed:
I'm also so late xD

but thank you <3 haha
and of course! :D
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
so, I just joined here today because why not, getting a bit bored of akp tbh, so I thought I'd branch out
many of you might recognize me from akp, same username

for those who don't, hello! i'd prefer if you call me hershey (a cute nickname I've had since I was three)
I just turned 15 in Feb. and I've been into kpop for a few years

I mainly stan bts, twice, red velvet, loona, gfriend, gidle, and mamamoo, lol, and I'm mainly a gg stan
hello everyone and I'm excited to get to know some people here~
ew
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: jasque and kuro

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I was just stalking this thread
holy shit I've grown so much :maheart:
and IM ON DISCORD NOW
I've always wondered
Were you HyunasLegalWifeu before :dubuthink:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread