Intro welp it's me | akp anyone? (1 Viewer)

kuro

âś° hiatus âś°
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hi hershey, nice to see you here!
is literally everyone on akp here?
how come I didn't know about this lol?
I miss out on so much~

And thankssssss, so excited to become part of this family too! :D
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
is literally everyone on akp here?
how come I didn't know about this lol?
I miss out on so much~

And thankssssss, so excited to become part of this family too! :D
Almost almost

Its soon gonna be akp 2.0 minus the hate thread (I hope lol)
 

kuro

âś° hiatus âś°
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Almost almost

Its soon gonna be akp 2.0 minus the hate thread (I hope lol)
yeah lol
it's much more peaceful and quiet around here
I really like it :D
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hello welcome :)
 

kuro

âś° hiatus âś°
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hi Hershey! I haven't been on akp, but I found this forum a few months ago and am now getting back into it. I hope you enjoy it here!
ah nice!
thank you so much~

mines yeri ofc, but the others bias wrecks me on a daily basis. anyway hope you have a great time here! :pandalove::pandalove:
lol, I figured haha
joy is my main wrecker, and thank you~

Welcome! 🧡
thank you so much!

Hello welcome :)
thank you~
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
so, I just joined here today because why not, getting a bit bored of akp tbh, so I thought I'd branch out
many of you might recognize me from akp, same username

for those who don't, hello! i'd prefer if you call me hershey (a cute nickname I've had since I was three)
I just turned 15 in Feb. and I've been into kpop for a few years

I mainly stan bts, twice, red velvet, loona, gfriend, gidle, and mamamoo, lol, and I'm mainly a gg stan
hello everyone and I'm excited to get to know some people here~
Welcome

ikr people's taste here never stops amazing me
 

kuro

âś° hiatus âś°
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
thx a lot!
Blackpink, Mamamoo (an intellectual), Gugudan, and Melody Day (I think lol, that's the name right? of Chahee's group?) :D
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Blackpink, Mamamoo (an intellectual), Gugudan, and Melody Day (I think lol, that's the name right? of Chahee's group?) :D
Yeah, it was melody day...

I'm looking into Apink too, and I need to enhance my knowledge on Fromis_9, they are the queens
 
Last edited:

kuro

âś° hiatus âś°
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, it was melody day...

I'm looking into Apink too, and I need to enhance my knowledge on Fromi_9, they are the queens
apink are queens
idk about fromis_9, as a gg stan, I'm ashamed to say I don't stan/ follow them, so maybe I should too lol
 

kuro

âś° hiatus âś°
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Listen to their first album someday, it's quite pleasant
i'm in the middle of cherry bullet lol, so yes, I totally will though~
:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread