Wendy doing OK (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
And she sold 68K on her first day in Hanteo. It's around the ballpark of what I expected, will be interesting to see the final sales figures, I think 100-120K will be a good estimate :susPepe:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
And she sold 68K on her first day in Hanteo. It's around the ballpark of what I expected, will be interesting to see the final sales figures, I think 100-120K will be a good estimate :susPepe:
she is going to be compared to iu Taeyeon and rose mostly no matter want folks want.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think she really is doing better than I expected
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread