Teaser Wendy - Like Water [The 1st Mini Album] (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I LOVE IT ALREADY! OMG!!

Wendy just looks absolutely beautiful, and I know that her vocals on this album will also be beautiful!

WOLO IS COMING! AND I AM SO DAMN PROUD OF WENDY AND THIS NEXT CHAPTER IN HER CAREER!!!!!!!! :pandalove:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
SM needs to stop being shy and drop the preorder links already...... :jenniesmug:


I also need the tracklist :yolk:Because I want the rumours of Taeyeon being a featured artist on the album to be confirmed as true or not!!
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Looking forward to this so much.
:nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so looking forward to this
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'm so looking forward to Wendy's solo debut. Excited for watever songs/concepts she does.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread