....
cant wait to see full eps!
....
I just saw these 2 clips earlier today on my timeline after not loading Twitter since idk when.
But u know it's been airing on KBS 2(rpts elsewhere w/eng subs on Wednesdays) since Nov 3(but no subbed eps I think, n the clips on YouTube don't seem to hv subs rn).
Her hands on technique on the girl's cheek n posing the guy against the wall to demonstrate rewashing now gave me vibes/flashback to when Sica was on Sisters Who Make Waves in China n schooling grown ass idols/celebs on performing techniques she musta learnt in SM/Coridel(? unlikely I think but maybe she been an idol long enuf she internalized most/all of it)
If Irene dint hv her solo debut with a song I love, I mighta been bias wrecked by Wendy(timing was just Irene solo first, then some time after tat my timeline showed me different shorter clips of the 2 participants! (I doubt I'll watch full eps now, clips on yt mostly show perf/participants n maybe not much Wendy overall, still probably a fair bit but I ain't watching whole eps for tat!)