News WENDY SIGNS WITH ASND (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,489
Reactions Received
18,187
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,606
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
These smaller labels snatching up bigger artists to give them better, more individual attention and not have to go through the "hope this nugu artist randomly blows up"... I don't hate it.

I hope Wendy can finally have the solo career she deserves.
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,413
Reactions Received
9,435
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,673
Gender
Male
These smaller labels snatching up bigger artists to give them better, more individual attention and not have to go through the "hope this nugu artist randomly blows up"... I don't hate it.
The first step to more indepedency in K-Pop. And a good option for start-up labels.
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,489
Reactions Received
18,187
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,606
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
The first step to more indepedency in K-Pop. And a good option for start-up labels.
Agreed! When I look back to older acts who went independent and then realized that, oops, it's actually really hard to do all the things by yourself, so you end up doing none of it well... I think these kind of collaborations make a lot of sense.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread