@Reveluv
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,380 Reactions Received 53,168 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 425,955 Gender Female 10 September 2025 #1 @Reveluv Reactions: RandAlThor, dnb, Pirioca and 2 others
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,399 Reactions Received 55,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,366 10 September 2025 #2 I gave it a listen and I really really like it minimum 👍👍👍👍 from me and probably 👍👍👍👍👍 I also really really liked "Like Water" so this will be competing with that for my fav wendy solo Reactions: RandAlThor and Pirioca
I gave it a listen and I really really like it minimum 👍👍👍👍 from me and probably 👍👍👍👍👍 I also really really liked "Like Water" so this will be competing with that for my fav wendy solo
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 10 September 2025 #3 Nice! Reactions: RandAlThor
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,418 Reactions Received 9,439 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,713 Gender Male 10 September 2025 #4 I don't like it. Spoiler I love it! Reactions: RandAlThor
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,505 Reactions Received 18,202 Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,096 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 11 September 2025 #5 Sounds beautiful, I like it. Need to check out the full album still. Reactions: RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,612 Reactions Received 93,427 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,194 Fandom WizSoneLuv 11 September 2025 #6 Far and away my fav of the Red Velvet solo/ team songs this year. ofc it will get no views sadly. Reactions: Pirioca and dnb