Wendy vs Yuju - Who's Vocal Do You Like More? (1 Viewer)

Who?


  • Total voters
    26
Joined
28 February 2019
Messages
7
Reactions Received
17
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I would've picked these vocal performances as a showcase of Wendy's vocals, especially her versatility in going light ethereral and fragile, to high notes to power vocals.





I don't think there's anyone right now who can compete with her when it comes to range in versatility.

But I'm kinda curious to see if Yuju has sortlike performance examples as above, I've seen some performances of hers that impressed me but I haven't seen all her vocal performances by far 🙂
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I would've picked these vocal performances as a showcase of Wendy's vocals, especially her versatility in going light ethereral and fragile, to high notes to power vocals.





I don't think there's anyone right now who can compete with her when it comes to range in versatility.

But I'm kinda curious to see if Yuju has sortlike performance examples as above, I've seen some performances of hers that impressed me but I haven't seen all her vocal performances by far 🙂
I just picked the ones that popped up on YT first LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread