Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,979 Reactions Received 53,218 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 432,595 Gender Female 12 March 2024 #1 Reactions: dnb, Selfmate, OnlyCalB and 3 others
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,979 Reactions Received 53,218 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 432,595 Gender Female 12 March 2024 #2 @Reveluv Reactions: RandAlThor
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 12 March 2024 #3 Very good. Fun song!
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,730 Reactions Received 55,570 Cards View Profile KS Coins 286,333 12 March 2024 #4 I gave it a listen and it wasn't really my cup of tea maybe I'll find something I like within the bsides
I gave it a listen and it wasn't really my cup of tea maybe I'll find something I like within the bsides
dnb Supporting Table Unnie . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 8,717 Reactions Received 8,198 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 22,140 Fandom Reveluv, Sone 12 March 2024 #5 Strong pop title track vibes.
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,803 Reactions Received 93,585 Cards View Profile KS Coins 191,343 Fandom WizSoneLuv 13 March 2024 #6 nice We will have to see but i feel it would have been better as a break up song.