- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,743
- Reactions Received
- 93,536
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 190,092
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
shipping 107.00 seasons greetings are heavy.
the year end sale sucked me into to many :)
Mister money bags wowbatch 2 still has not left the building....
![]()
shipping was 76.
it broke my heart but IZ*one breaking up saved me so much money.Mister money bags wow
no posters???it broke my heart but IZ*one breaking up saved me so much money.
i had to stop buying posters. i have well over 100 and not enough walls.no posters???
Fair call is fairi had to stop buying posters. i have well over 100 and not enough walls.
i may have to get that Tomichin badge though. I forgot they had individual akb badges. Dont normally get individual badges but aks might be an exception.Fair call is fair
You do you. all I can add is have fun purchasing!i may have to get that Tomichin badge though. I forgot they had individual akb badges. Dont normally get individual badges but aks might be an exception.
I wonder how many I have now. I'm sure you have more but I bet I'm close. I have 3 or 4 containers full of them.i had to stop buying posters. i have well over 100 and not enough walls.
lmfaoit broke my heart but IZ*one breaking up saved me so much money.
Soon, i have contractors coming to finish my library so i can unbox everything.i need to see your photocard binders ASAP
I can't be batman cuz i be robin'
i'm anticipating!! how do you do your binders?? are they group specific or what's it like?Soon, i have contractors coming to finish my library so i can unbox everything.
part of the reason i bought so much this month was i didn't buy any albums this year until now.
dude there were combacks i bough 30+ albums...lmfao
Group specific and i order by comeback.i'm anticipating!! how do you do your binders?? are they group specific or what's it like?![]()
3"!!! that's crazyGroup specific and i order by comeback.
I had to get a 3 inch binder for iz*one they have so many cards. RV might go up in size too since i really have not unboxed anyone since late in the pandemic.
i wish i coulddude there were combacks i bough 30+ albums...
I had left them in the cd's but ill prob make an assorted binder for groups i have less than 10 albums of.3"!!! that's crazytbh my binders are split into male or female (both 2") and even then they're spilling out. especially my male group binder it probably needs an upgrade. i just made a 3rd one at 1" for groups i'm collecting post-covid
what do you do with the groups you have a few albums for but don't formally collect? i have a few groups where i just have like 1 or 3 pcs from them but they don't have their own section. do you like to make them their own sections or just throw all the misc ones into a wall at the end of the binder?