- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
I remember my account info lol.heck yeah sportystarfish30 since 2009 lets go bb
Omg I wish I remembered mine. I was there when there was only that one island and got to see it develop into multiple islands. I think the last island I completed was Reality TV.I remember my account info lol.
![]()
I think the last new island I played was Arabian Nights. The game isn't worth playing anymore though, everything costs money.Omg I wish I remembered mine. I was there when there was only that one island and got to see it develop into multiple islands. I think the last island I completed was Reality TV.
Right? After a while I stopped trying to figure it out on my own and waited for a walkthroughI remember the good old days, when the shop looked different, and ThinkNoodles was the only way I could make it past an island.
This reminds me, I once spent all of my brother's money on like 20 of thisRight? After a while I stopped trying to figure it out on my own and waited for a walkthrough