Were you ever bullied ? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am glad I never really was bullied but my brother went a lot through his school life. He had to change schools basically cause the situation has gotten too much. He is more nervous and more shy now after this. He used to be such a confident kid.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was always made fun of because of my religion, and I was pretty ugly. I guess I wouldn't consider that bullying? Maybe. I became a bully to cope in return, and though I didn't wrongfully target people, I was aggressive and snappy. It isn't like I would be rude to random people, only the rude ones, but I still feel pretty bad about.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Yes I was extremely shy. I would answer kids' questions, assuming they were normal, and they'd laugh at me. Once a boy kept running around the classroom beating me on the head, but I fought back that day.
I'd also get my own belongings snatched out of my hand. When a girl did that once in 4th grade I was frozen for the rest of the class (as if I still had my pencil in my hand and I was writing) with tears welling up until the teacher noticed me -- maybe about 15-20 min later. I didn't know what to do, and the girl was always nice to me before. I guess I was confused.
 

TRAUMATHON

summer breeze
.
Joined
3 May 2020
Messages
859
Reactions Received
1,714
Location
🌸✨💗💫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
deobi <3
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/he
i was always bullied about my weight in elementary and middle school, which i never understood why because my weight was always quite healthy for my height. it used to really get to me and i did a lot of things i'm not exactly proud of, but i'm much more happier with myself now.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yeah throughout my life, but it used to happen every day for a couple years or so in elementary school. Started with the person I considered my best friend telling people a story about how I got dumped by some lame guy or something and it all spread through school. A guy once jokingly burned my hair, another girl pulled it, and there was no end to the mean words. I was nothing but a joke. I was literally alone in life since home life was just as bad and there was no place to run, no way to catch a break even for a second. I hope all those people became decent adults and I hope I one day somehow find peace. Also, much love to everyone in this thread.. You guys are strong ❤
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
No thankfully I was never bullied but....

Oh my god.... literally all that users on this thread went through just because of their race or religion???? You would think people in western countries are supposed to be more educated because of their diverse population??? :pepecross:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I never had to deal with bullying problem thankfully. Sure I had problem some girls at my school because of jealousy, but they knew not to mess with me. I grew up with White people and I am Asian/White, but luckily I was never treated differently because of my ethnicity since I look more like my Asian side.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread