I'm listening to my teacher read :taesip:
Strawberry_Poppy Joined 14 February 2021 Messages 1,715 Reactions Received 2,962 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Peachy_Tae 23 February 2021 #1 I'm listening to my teacher read Reactions: Mangoey, Tickita and Ahsoka
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 23 February 2021 #2 I'm writing a fanfiction because it's supposed to be 35k words Reactions: Mangoey and Strawberry_Poppy
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 23 February 2021 #3 listening to 80s music and trying to make some gifs. why am i doing this? because i have nothing else to do right now Reactions: Mangoey and Strawberry_Poppy
listening to 80s music and trying to make some gifs. why am i doing this? because i have nothing else to do right now
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,387 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 23 February 2021 #4 Thinking Reactions: Mangoey, Lovely_Cornchips, daesuki and 2 others
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 23 February 2021 #5 Vikki said: Thinking Click to expand... about how amazing i am Reactions: Mangoey, Lovely_Cornchips and Ahsoka
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 23 February 2021 #6 Strawberry_Poppy said: I'm listening to my teacher read Click to expand... Yes, but why? Reactions: Mangoey
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 23 February 2021 #7 I'm watching a video talking about how Shane Dawson mistreated his friends. Also I was reading a book a second before because I'm bored and have nothing to do. Reactions: Mangoey
I'm watching a video talking about how Shane Dawson mistreated his friends. Also I was reading a book a second before because I'm bored and have nothing to do.
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 23 February 2021 #8 I’m laying in bed because I’m not feeling good Reactions: Mangoey
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,623 Reactions Received 93,446 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,546 Fandom WizSoneLuv 23 February 2021 #9 Trying to work .. Reactions: Mangoey
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 23 February 2021 #10 Finishing up the workday. Why? Because I have 17 min left and I don't do unpaid overtime. Reactions: Mangoey
Strawberry_Poppy Joined 14 February 2021 Messages 1,715 Reactions Received 2,962 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Peachy_Tae 23 February 2021 #11 Lovely_Cornchips said: Yes, but why? Click to expand... Because that's what I'm supposed to do Reactions: Mangoey
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 23 February 2021 #12 Downloading the Dragon Age Games again and modding them cuz after reading a book from the series I wanna play them again Reactions: Mangoey
Downloading the Dragon Age Games again and modding them cuz after reading a book from the series I wanna play them again
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 23 February 2021 #13 Strawberry_Poppy said: Because that's what I'm supposed to do Click to expand... Hmmmmm, touche. Reactions: Mangoey
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 23 February 2021 #14 scrolling through ks trying to get my daily card requirements done lol Reactions: eclipsoul
milk Joined 14 June 2019 Messages 1,558 Reactions Received 2,863 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 23 February 2021 #15 playing league but in a 20 min queue bc I quit a game