What anime do you feel nostalgic about? (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
176
Reactions Received
880
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was nostalgic about Yu Yu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin for a short period of time, but then after attempting to rewatch it, I was like....yeah, no. Lol, they're not terrible, but...they were definitely shows I enjoyed more when I was a child.

Samurai X movies were always more interesting to me than the kenshin eps.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pokemon Indigo League. I remember watching this in second grade.


16667




Black Butler. I just started re-watching the series in December, but only finished the first season, since Netflix took it off, and only put the first season back up.

16668



Sonic X. All of my siblings have moved out except for one, and seeing this brings back so many weekend memories upstairs in my father's office.

16669
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pokemon Indigo League. I remember watching this in second grade.


16667




Black Butler. I just started re-watching the series in December, but only finished the first season, since Netflix took it off, and only put the first season back up.

16668



Sonic X. All of my siblings have moved out except for one, and seeing this brings back so many weekend memories upstairs in my father's office.

16669
Sonic was probably first game i played, my cousins next door had Sega and we played the first sonic almost daily, i was probably 5 at the time xdd Weirdly though, i have never seen Sonic anime, but I kinda feel like at this point I shouldn't either xd
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sonic was probably first game i played, my cousins next door had Sega and we played the first sonic almost daily, i was probably 5 at the time xdd Weirdly though, i have never seen Sonic anime, but I kinda feel like at this point I shouldn't either xd
The anime was amazing~
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Flame of Recca was one of the earliest I watched, I wasn't even 10 years old lol. Feels so long ago, I used to love it so much with Recca harnessing the flames of the dragons :sj_weary:

Also his clan was called the Hokage clan, did it before Naruto :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread