COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What anime do you recommend i watch? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The only anime i partially watched was tyoko ghoul, attack on titan, fairytale and my hero academia.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Sailor Moon: Crystal. I will recommend this until the apocalypse.. People think hokey when they think Sailor Moon, but it is good :lovelycooky:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
i second sailor moon :sanapray: taste

also pandora hearts. it's so underrated yet so good:pandalove:

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
the entirety of saiki k felt like a fever dream
10/10 recommend

the king's avatar but it's not technically an anime but I'm too emotionally invested in characters that have been dead for a decade

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Sailor Moon: Crystal. I will recommend this until the apocalypse.. People think hokey when they think Sailor Moon, but it is good :lovelycooky:
I use to watch sailor moon as a kid it was kinda good i didn't know what was happening to be honest

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
I use to watch sailor moon as a kid it was kinda good i didn't know what was happening to be honest
a lot of filler in the original anime. Crystal is basically a reboot that axes the filler in favor of plot that moves it along quickly.

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
the entirety of saiki k felt like a fever dream
10/10 recommend

the king's avatar but it's not technically an anime but I'm too emotionally invested in characters that have been dead for a decade
Saiki K was SUCH a good watch, Saiki is one of my favourite characters, I wish to try coffee jelly some day so I can understand him on a deeper level.

For something more mainstream and easy to start off with I recommend Demon Slayer

I find that darker animes when done right are pretty supreme. Made in Abyss and The Promised Neverland start very innocently but don't let that fool you, Shinsekai Yori is also pretty dark and extremely underrated because apparently a lot of people quit watching when it gets to the gay episode but trust me just stick with it. It's also got a unique style to it that turns people off before they even start watching but personally I find it to be so majestic and cool.

For the more fun and comedy type anime I highly HIGHLY recommend Mob Psycho 100, the art is a bit different for anime style but it's really got a charm to it and Shigeo is so adorable, also the actual animation is some of the best in all of anime and they use a lot of different methods of animation to give certain scenes or characters an entirely different vibe to them which is really cool. Assassination Classroom is such a unique and ridiculous concept which makes for great comedy but they also manage to make it make sense for a great story as well.

For really cute anime (not like KAWAII UWU SPARKLES kinda cute just nice cute) I love love LOVE Toilet-bound Hanako-Kun and the stylization is beautiful, and Nagi No Asu Kara is such a satisfying watch and lovely story too.

I don't really watch much romance anime but Kaguya sama: Love is War is an exception to that, it's a lot like a battle anime except instead of fighting they're trying to make one another confess first, and the first season has the 10/10 best ending i've ever experienced in anime.

I hope you find something you like in this post :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Gintama, Fruits Basket (2019), Fate/Zero, Another, Konosuba, Love is War, Demon Slayers, Is the Order a Rabbit?, Shield Hero,
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime are pretty good one

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
@Xueyang Sailer Moon: Crystal is also remastered too..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
The only anime i partially watched was tyoko ghoul, attack on titan, fairytale and my hero academia.
KARE KANO ALL THE WAY

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Death Note is a classic good one.

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I haven't watched the anime but i watched the movie which was good so i'll defiantly watch the anime
the death note movie is very bad compared to the anime and had a ton of inaccuracies with character personalities, plot, etc. :jisoosmh:

But if you liked the general idea of it, then you’ll have fun with the anime.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Thank you everyone who responded i appreciate it! :rjbow: Now if you could please give me a website or an app basically some type of software where i can watch these animes i will really appreciate it and once i am able to watch these animes i will watch the first season of the anime you recommended and i will personally let you know if i liked it or not and if you ever come up with more animes that you like and you think that i like then you can reply on this thread or you can message me on my profile! Thank you for responding! I am most likely going to watch sailor moon crystal first because sailor moon was the FIRST anime i watched when i was a kid and i would like to watch it again and revisit my childhood! So thank you too @raymondchouku and @geegell for that because i did not know about sailor moon crystal and i'm actually VERY excited to watch it! Thank you @mysteric, @Jimin, @orangejuice, @honeyfornomoney, @DreamingAlice, @NASA , and @SHINee too for taking some time to respond to my thread and giving me your recommended animes! I appreciate it! :bigcatlove:I hope you have a good day and i will wait to get the software where i can watch this on and then i will watch them! Thank you!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
Thank you everyone who responded i appreciate it! :rjbow: Now if you could please give me a website or an app basically some type of software where i can watch these animes i will really appreciate it and once i am able to watch these animes i will watch the first season of the anime you recommended and i will personally let you know if i liked it or not and if you ever come up with more animes that you like and you think that i like then you can reply on this thread or you can message me on my profile! Thank you for responding! I am most likely going to watch sailor moon crystal first because sailor moon was the FIRST anime i watched when i was a kid and i would like to watch it again and revisit my childhood! So thank you too @raymondchouku and @geegell for that because i did not know about sailor moon crystal and i'm actually VERY excited to watch it! Thank you @mysteric, @Jimin, @orangejuice, @honeyfornomoney, @DreamingAlice, @NASA , and @SHINee too for taking some time to respond to my thread and giving me your recommended animes! I appreciate it! :bigcatlove:I hope you have a good day and i will wait to get the software where i can watch this on and then i will watch them! Thank you!
"sailor moon crystal" is on crunchyroll and hulu !!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread