- Joined
- 22 May 2019
- Messages
- 5,913
- Reactions Received
- 28,273
- Location
- Under the Earth
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Moa
- Ship
What annoys you or really gets to you? It can be something as simple or as complicated as you want.
It annoys me when people don't put their rubbish in the right bins. I'm in charge of emptying the recycling bins in my class every week but people put food , drinks and wrappers in the recycling bins depsite being given countless warnings not to. I just don't understand why anyone would put a cookie in the recycling bin.

It's clearly labelled, 'Recycling only'. I'm tired of having to spend half an hour picking out all the items that aren't recyclable from the bin.
Please stop it.
It annoys me when people don't put their rubbish in the right bins. I'm in charge of emptying the recycling bins in my class every week but people put food , drinks and wrappers in the recycling bins depsite being given countless warnings not to. I just don't understand why anyone would put a cookie in the recycling bin.
It's clearly labelled, 'Recycling only'. I'm tired of having to spend half an hour picking out all the items that aren't recyclable from the bin.
Please stop it.
Last edited: