what are my vibes? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
kinda curious about you all’s opinion about my vibe​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,827
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm with Lotus - you give off happy vibes!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
why scared? :sadcat:
don´t take me wrong, you did nothing wrong, it was more a question of respect? I guess you just came off a bit cold to me? but it was simply because we did not clash before I had realised that we actually share a lot of music taste. I suppose we haven´t really managed to get close in a sense of talking casually? I´m not here to proclaim any "best friends forever relationships" as I barely REALLY KNOW anyone on the forum. maybe apart from @SHlNEE and then no one has really moved past the "I love this and that music" but at least we kind of casually. I think for me and you it took a month or two until we met and realised that we share similar music taste and I´ve never stopped annoying you from afar :D.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
don´t take me wrong, you did nothing wrong, it was more a question of respect? I guess you just came off a bit cold to me? but it was simply because we did not clash before I had realised that we actually share a lot of music taste. I suppose we haven´t really managed to get close in a sense of talking casually? I´m not here to proclaim any "best friends forever relationships" as I barely REALLY KNOW anyone on the forum. maybe apart from @SHlNEE and then no one has really moved past the "I love this and that music" but at least we kind of casually. I think for me and you it took a month or two until we met and realised that we share similar music taste and I´ve never stopped annoying you from afar :D.
aew hun don’t worry. it all obviously makes sense. I also happen to not be as active ss I used to be so obviously you never got much else from me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Really kind, friendly, positive and talkative.
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Kind, motherly to us misfits and positive :pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread