What Are Really Random Thoughts You Have When Watching (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Live performances of groups?

Anytime a girl group is wearing all-white outfits my brain just goes to how uncomfy I'd be if I was on my period.
I'd be just terrified of leaking the whole time.

:pepecry2: :pepecry2: :pepecry2:​
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Ahsoka
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
My worries ~

1. I hope they don't slip and fall and injure themselves because even stages without water some members do end up falling from miss-timed choreography. I've seen a small compilation video about a week ago about this from a girl group member where she landed hard on her face, but, she immediately stood up to finish with the group while smiling. Her injury made me wince!

2. How both groups must be cold when performing outdoors because they're all wearing thin layers of clothes.
Also how uncomfortable it was for the girl groups as another member had said since they barely have coverage.

3. What "geniuses" thought artists performing in set up water puddle floors or fake rain in outdoor summer concerts was a Good idea!?!?!??
I think they were generally called Water Bomb Concerts or something like that.
Those were just accidents waiting to definitely happen!! [ A lot of labels in the past were guilty of this and I know it will never stop. ]
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
1. I hope they don't slip and fall and injure themselves because even stages without water some members do end up falling from miss-timed choreography. I've seen a small compilation video about a week ago about this from a girl group member where she landed hard on her face, but, she immediately stood up to finish with the group while smiling. Her injury made me wince!
This sounds like it was Sistar. I remember it and yeah...looked awful.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PloryWinxyMYBlnk
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
  • Sad
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You are correct. It was a member of Sistar.
Also, any dances that have props make me nervous. The fact that one of the BraveGirls fell doing the Rollin' chair dance.

THAT freaks me out.
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Oh I get worried about the minors being sexualized when they do certain concepts and are “know for their visuals” I suppose

the amount of people way older than her sexualizing 17 year old Nancy in bboom bboom was insane
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Also, any dances that have props make me nervous. The fact that one of the BraveGirls fell doing the Rollin' chair dance.

THAT freaks me out.
I agree!

Also, the fact that girl groups usually wear either low or high heels during performances.
I cannot imagine the number of broken or twisted ankles or feet along with other injuries they've suffered.
Especially with large groups.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I agree!

Also, the fact that girl groups usually wear either low or high heels during performances.
I cannot imagine the number of broken or twisted ankles or feet along with other injuries they've suffered.
Especially with large groups.
OMfg the transitions with large group are def freaky.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,803
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Did Wendy lose a battle with a Muppet? ~my thought during Zimzalabim lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,803
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread