What are some easy to make but tasty foods from your cultures? (4 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LOL I laughed when I saw the title but this actually looks great and the chocolate chips can't ever make bad combination. Definitely gonna try.
I personally hate all the in a mug recipes so good luck :wimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this one actually works tho!

i've tried it twice and got decent cookies :sanapray:
Maybe Ill try it one day :worry:
I have trust issues with mocrowaved desserts atm
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm american so we don't have many recipies that are our "culture" and when we do it takes awahile to cook. I miss some good Booyah

Some advice given to me by an Asian old lady is fried rice. Take old rice and clean out the fridge and toss it in with the rice. Add and egg and BAM dinner... ... Surprisingly it's been great advice.


Edit:


You can leave out the rudabaga
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Germany doesn't have something typical but I guess I can show some stuff my russiangerman family does

the first one is called Plov (there are multiple ways to write it down depending on the region you come from)


Manti


and samsa in the way they are done in usbekistan
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Germany doesn't have something typical but I guess I can show some stuff my russiangerman family does

the first one is called Plov (there are multiple ways to write it down depending on the region you come from)


Manti


and samsa in the way they are done in usbekistan
Oh I didn't realize Indian cuisine would have some common stuff with Russiangerman lmao.
We have the plov too, only we call it pulao.

And the samsa becomes samosa :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh I didn't realize Indian cuisine would have some common stuff with Russiangerman lmao.
We have the plov too, only we call it pulao.

And the samsa becomes samosa :wimwim:
I didn't know that to :jisoosmh:
that's so cool.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Germany doesn't have something typical but I guess I can show some stuff my russiangerman family does

the first one is called Plov (there are multiple ways to write it down depending on the region you come from)


Manti


and samsa in the way they are done in usbekistan
I love plov :maheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread