What are some "embarrassing" memories that you have about me? (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
1,941
Reactions Received
2,738
Location
yksi kaksi kolme sauna~~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,054
Fandom
ATINY/KAJ stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Well... if you know me from the other forums, what are some stuff about me that you think would make me feel embarrassed or be like "lol, I remember that."

I'm just going to say that one thing that is a bit embarrassing to admit, is when I made a thread on the AKP forum joking about being pregnant with Seonghwa's goslings.​
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Well... if you know me from the other forums, what are some stuff about me that you think would make me feel embarrassed or be like "lol, I remember that."

I'm just going to say that one thing that is a bit embarrassing to admit, is when I made a thread on the AKP forum joking about being pregnant with Seonghwa's goslings.​
I don’t think I remember anything embarrassing
 
  • Like
Reactions: RockyGoose

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread