What are some things that make you feel weird? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What did she do :coronawimwim:
Well she, my brother(the older of the two), and I were little and played a game where someone runs up the slide while the other person goes down and a collision happened (a miracle right). Genius I know :soob:
What did you do though :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Well she, my brother(the older of the two), and I were little and played a game where someone runs up the slide while the other person goes down and a collision happened (a miracle right). Genius I know :soob:
What did you do though :susPepe:
Very genius indeed
uwu.png

As for me, someone accidentally closed a door on my hand while my hand was still on the door frame :coronawimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Very genius indeed
uwu.png

As for me, someone accidentally closed a door on my hand while my hand was still on the door frame :coronawimwim:
Someone did that to my sister too :lisalaugh:
Except with one of those locker doors at high schools. She had to get stitches for it :coronawimwim:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
The idea of not having one of my nails, I was just talking about that with someone and the concept sounds eww. :coronawimwim:
Getting stitches out as well. I have to do that in a couple weeks and the sensation described sounds off putting.
I didn’t get the point of fingernails when I was little, and so in elementary school, when we had to make a fictional country and some make race and species, I had them all get their nails removed by 6 months of their 12th birthday (I didn’t find out it was torture till the year after) because I just didn’t see the point of them

but then the other kids made fun of me and said I should get my nails removed, do they have no imagination
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I didn’t get the point of fingernails when I was little, and so in elementary school, when we had to make a fictional country and some make race and species, I had them all get their nails removed by 6 months of their 12th birthday (I didn’t find out it was torture till the year after) because I just didn’t see the point of them

but then the other kids made fun of me and said I should get my nails removed, do they have no imagination
That’s was…unique :coronawimwim:
I mean I guess it would make sense if it was actually something useless (maybe the appendix or something), and I think a lot of kids don’t understand the point of nails so I can see where you’re coming from :lisalaugh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I mean I usually go in sweatpants or something like that in winters because I get cold easily and I haven't noticed any bunching. :susPepe:
Rn I don't change my pants between being awake and asleep because I don't have the liberty of having a fully functional knee with no bandages and knee immobilizers, it's not my preferred situation but taking off my pants and putting on new ones would be very difficult and likely painful, not to mention probably bad for the joint :sadcat:
Ouch, that would very much suck. I hope you recover well - so you can change pants with no pain :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread