- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I know that our faves have to do these things since people love fan service and whatnot, but it doesn't mean we all have to like it.
For Blackpink I absolutely hate the fake aegyo. It's so cringy and drives me nuts
For any bg's I like (or I guess any bg in general), I hate it when they hump the floor, grab their crotch, and lift up their shirts in their choreography. Especially the crotch grabbing part.. I don't want to see you grab your sausage link
BTS that part is definitely for you ^
For Blackpink I absolutely hate the fake aegyo. It's so cringy and drives me nuts
For any bg's I like (or I guess any bg in general), I hate it when they hump the floor, grab their crotch, and lift up their shirts in their choreography. Especially the crotch grabbing part.. I don't want to see you grab your sausage link
BTS that part is definitely for you ^