What are some words that are synonyms… (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But really wouldn't work in all contexts?

I apologize and I’m sorry are often interchangeable, but I apologize wouldn’t be taken very well at a funeral :susPepe: Or after a tragedy of some sort
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Slothful, Stagnant, inert, torpid

from the word lazy

I guess no one would say slothful?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
But really wouldn't work in all contexts?

I apologize and I’m sorry are often interchangeable, but I apologize wouldn’t be taken very well at a funeral :susPepe: Or after a tragedy of some sort
*at a funeral* I apologize for your loss :uwu:
*Proceeds to be thrown in jail and suspected by the whole town* was it something I said? :dubuthink:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
well there's that meme which points out that "forgive me father for i have sinned" and "i'm sorry daddy, i've been very bad" basically mean the same thing...
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well there's that meme which points out that "forgive me father for i have sinned" and "i'm sorry daddy, i've been very bad" basically mean the same thing...
Okay not wrong :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: alo

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,802
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
bleeding and hemorrhaging? to me, hemorrhaging is extreme bleeding - in smaller cases, just bleeding would suffice... but that could just be trying too hard to contribute here lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
bleeding and hemorrhaging? to me, hemorrhaging is extreme bleeding - in smaller cases, just bleeding would suffice... but that could just be trying too hard to contribute here lol
I think hemorrhaging is specifically for extreme uncontrolled bleeding. But bleeding can be hemorrhaging so it counts as :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread