- Joined
- 24 September 2021
- Messages
- 5,599
- Reactions Received
- 6,997
- Location
- I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
Top tier writing, woow :,)This entire verse.
Probably you're money is unpublic
Try to save my life like a puppy and cream
Another hot movie character
Bumble bee treat me like a slave and I pray
Is it Halloween
Trick or treats oh please
Don't even try to pull my head own you're way
Brand new person a man
So fuck off no more talk
Same hereany lyric that brags about being filthy rich, owning luxury brands, etc.
This entire verse.
Probably you're money is unpublic
Try to save my life like a puppy and cream
Another hot movie character
Bumble bee treat me like a slave and I pray
Is it Halloween
Trick or treats oh please
Don't even try to pull my head own you're way
Brand new person a man
So fuck off no more talk
Y A SMission make it mission let's go
Mission make it make it go![]()