basically family problems, bullies, mental issues... (I won't go into detail hehe)
KIM HYUNA COMING INTO MY LIFE
and something very recently is meeting @Jimimis because now I have perfected my annoyance skills and it's worked so much better at school![]()
wow you must be such a strong person, I admire you and wish you the best :)everything from my birth to now really, just a shit ton of experiences and bad circumstances that not majority of people don't experience.
i'm too lazy to be specific cliff notes would be..
i missing something most likely but that the jist of it really. Yeah there weren't alot of good things but when they came about they were amazing and thing that helped keep a little bit of hope, i only ever need a little bit to survive after all.Poverty, teenage parents, growing up in a gang violent poor area, schizophrenic mother, abandonment, strict religion ( My childhood Mormon days and from my grandma side), beating that borders on child abuse, a bit of bullying, family autism, sexual assault, being a 2nd mother to my siblings, depression, self harm, suicide.. Love.. Pregnancy... family, mother's cancer and death, my dad being a little bit of a difficult person and a pathalogical liar....
Thank you, i don't think i am because i guess its all kinda normal for me, life has just been what is was for me, i got dealt a bad hand to start with, even though i still struggle with a few things its not as bad as it use to be, it was harder when i was younger cause alot of this happened during my childhood years until adulthood, so it was really out of my control at the time. Me and my siblings turned out okay though the best i could have hoped for tbh.wow you must be such a strong person, I admire you and wish you the best :)
IT WORKS ON TWO PEOPLE AND IT HAS HELPED ME RUIN JIKOOK SHIPPERS!
Insulting Dotae doesn’t annoy everyone, sad as I am to admit that. It should be a federal offense to not call them soulmates but :( Go broaden your skills haggy
Well I was going to say JIKOOK IS AMAZING SHUT UP but I’m not going to fall into your bait this time evil witchIT WORKS ON TWO PEOPLE AND IT HAS HELPED ME RUIN JIKOOK SHIPPERS!
GODDAMN ITWell I was going to say JIKOOK IS AMAZING SHUT UP but I’m not going to fall into your bait this time evil witch