- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Hi there, it's nice to meet ya. ;))But what if...
What if I'm Kevin?
Don't mind my sexy double chin.
Hi there, it's nice to meet ya. ;))But what if...
What if I'm Kevin?
Kinda?For Jimin?
Oh! I've seen YouTube tutorials of bjds. They're super pretty!Kinda?
I’m in this hobby of bjds (ball jointed dolls) and they’re super expensive and beautiful. Basically you collect them and dress them and such
I don’t have a Jimin bjd yet, but I’m in the middle of making one myself, so I guess?
remind me in like twenty yearsOh! I've seen YouTube tutorials of bjds. They're super pretty!
Show us the results!
I'll be 41 then. :,(remind me in like twenty yearssculpting is hard