What are Things You Want but Don't Need? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Doll clothes
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: daesuki and kinnie
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
For Jimin?
Kinda?
I’m in this hobby of bjds (ball jointed dolls) and they’re super expensive and beautiful. Basically you collect them and dress them and such
I don’t have a Jimin bjd yet, but I’m in the middle of making one myself, so I guess?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Kinda?
I’m in this hobby of bjds (ball jointed dolls) and they’re super expensive and beautiful. Basically you collect them and dress them and such
I don’t have a Jimin bjd yet, but I’m in the middle of making one myself, so I guess?
Oh! I've seen YouTube tutorials of bjds. They're super pretty!
Show us the results!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Oh! I've seen YouTube tutorials of bjds. They're super pretty!
Show us the results!
remind me in like twenty years :facepalm: sculpting is hard
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread