What are those things you’re too old to do but you still enjoy? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Watch Disney Plus.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Barbie movies tbh, they make me so nostalgic. And I did also like the idea of collecting dolls but I don't wanna waste money cause I have none.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Collecting stuffed animals

Also any time I see a bounce house I am 100% playing in it for 10 minutes.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,823
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Collecting plushies and giving them nicknames, like "Monkey" for Mang and "Chimminy Cricket" for Chimmy. lol It only comes naturally, though - I always named my dolls myself.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread