What are ur best handcreams guys (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
wear medical gloves underneath thick and soft gloves so u dont itch
But then I get sweaty... It's only the outside of my hands the insides are fine eheh, I do a lot of hand washing during the day tho and pair that with cold weather and the outside of my hands just get insanely dry, I put on handcream but then end up washing it off soon anyway so I need something that'll actually work somewhat when I put it on rather than needing to have a constant lather of it on
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
But then I get sweaty... It's only the outside of my hands the insides are fine eheh, I do a lot of hand washing during the day tho and pair that with cold weather and the outside of my hands just get insanely dry, I put on handcream but then end up washing it off soon anyway so I need something that'll actually work somewhat when I put it on rather than needing to have a constant lather of it on
well at least your insides are fine but i'm out of ideas :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: mysteric and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
l'occitane en provence ones are really good, but expensive
the classic shea butter one is good, but there was also this rose one I liked
I love rose stuff! I'll check it out and maybe get some when I get paid next month! I see there is a cherry blossom one too UWU I got my eye on the floral set ehehe
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Myco
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I use the face shop hand cream during days and at nights, I put on glycerine.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: NASA

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't really use hand creams tbh, my hands tend to get sweaty :joshmeh: the only time when my hands get dry is when I use lots of sanitizer but most creams work for me
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I use the face shop hand cream during days and at nights, I put on glycerine.
What does the glycerine do?

I don't really use hand creams tbh, my hands tend to get sweaty :joshmeh: the only time when my hands get dry is when I use lots of sanitizer but most creams work for me
My hands are fine with sanitizer but I hate the buildup on my hands from sanitizer so I prefer to just wash my hands normally, and then that dries me out so the sanitizer becomes real stingy so I have to wash my hands even more if I dont want the pain from the sanitizer. My hands get sweaty too but only the insides so I only put handcream on the back of my hands, my bff somehow has the opposite problem where the back of her hands are fine but the inside of her hands are strugglin'
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
use a scrub and then apply lotion BEFORE YOU GO TO BED so that you don't get the oil everywhere and if it itches uncomfortably ur asleep

it wont get irritated either
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread