what are you binging on during these times? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I personally am just watching Drag Race again and lowkey started Buffy but eh :lisalaugh:
I might also watch Killing Eve or rewatch Downton Abbey.

Other than that I am all in for UNHhhh

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
catching up with all my anime.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm binging on a lot of food, and Day6. I recently just listened to Hunt and oh no

I also like to watch makeup videos because it's calming for me. The music is fun.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nizi Project

My Hero Academia S4

Re-watching Avatar: The Last Airbender

Bonding (it's a comedy series on Netflix about a Dominatix's assistant, VERY 18+ lol)

Tiger King
OMG YES BONDING.
as expected. It's such a fun watch and it makes you laugh so hard.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
America's Next Top Model
Degrassi

Honestly, I may watch the seasons of 90 Day Fiance I haven't seen. And Married at First Sight.
YES.
I have been personally in trash tv heaen and have been obsessing for example with the german version of America's Next Top Model.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
YES.
I have been personally in trash tv heaen and have been obsessing for example with the german version of America's Next Top Model.
Have you watched Drag Race Thailand? I've only seen the first season but I really enjoyed it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Have you watched Drag Race Thailand? I've only seen the first season but I really enjoyed it!
I have yet to find it.
have you been enoying S12 and Celeb Drag Race?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Have you watched Drag Race Thailand? I've only seen the first season but I really enjoyed it!
I have yet to find it.
have you been enoying S12 and Celeb Drag Race?
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I have yet to find it.
have you been enoying S12 and Celeb Drag Race?
I haven't really gotten into S12 yet, the first episode didn't really hook me. I'll probably just binge watch it when it's over, same with the celebrity one.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'm legit rewatching every existing We Got Married because I randomly feel the need to watch something gooey
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread