what are you binging on during these times? (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
recently I watched lots of serial killer documentaries and other dark and messed up stuff, but I stopped after I reached the one about a guy dying after having anal sex with a horse :/
Yeah, that seems like an appropriate time to call it a day lol
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
A lot of anime recently, I’ve caught up with Attack On Titan, Doctor Stone and Fruits Basket. Now I’ve started Orange.
:pikahappy:
I’m pretty new to anime so I’m sort of just choosing what sticks out to me most.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven't really gotten into S12 yet, the first episode didn't really hook me. I'll probably just binge watch it when it's over, same with the celebrity one.
S12 is so good. The queens are just :sj_weary: (tho SP makes it kinda awkward to watch). I am sure you will love it after you binged it.

Celeb Drag Race is even better and so funny. It’s also so nice that the fan faves are doing it.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
recently I watched lots of serial killer documentaries and other dark and messed up stuff, but I stopped after I reached the one about a guy dying after having anal sex with a horse :/
which ones did you watch?
I love tc but usually watch it during the day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I watched a lot of shorter docu style vids, then "There's something wrong with aunt diane" and then started the "Zoo" one but was like nope
oh intresting, have you watched My Friend Dahmer yet?
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wait is that that new thing? I only saw the trailer for that
it has been out for a while. Ross Lynch does such a good potrayel of Jeffrey Dahmer (why btw is my favorite serial killer cause he is super fascinating)
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Lets see... I finished sailor moon R and started sailor moon S, probably rewatched hanako kun, completed seevamp and both seasons of assassination classroom, also rewatched the first 2 seasons of black butler so i could watch season 3, 4, and the movie, also watched made in abyss, and I just started saiki k.

All during isolation :wimwim:
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: potato and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lets see... I finished sailor moon R and started sailor moon S, probably rewatched hanako kun, completed seevamp and both seasons of assassination classroom, also rewatched the first 2 seasons of black butler so i could watch season 3, 4, and the movie, also watched made in abyss, and I just started saiki k.

All during isolation :wimwim:
omg you are so hardworking :sanapray: you really managed to watch a ton of things
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ah yeah it is what I meant. Jeffrey is very interesting to me too... He's different from others
he really is. his motivation behind things and how smart he went about things ia so jarring.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
he really is. his motivation behind things and how smart he went about things ia so jarring.
I find it interesting how he was willing to tell the truth about everything and even said it's not anybody's fault but his own.. and apparently as he was dying, he didn't speak or call for help or anything.. it's all interesting. I mean usually serial killers are these heartless bastards and so is he ofc, we must not forget that, but while looking at him or listening to him, it's so hard to believe he did those awful things. Just interesting
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Just finished Dude: The healing power of dude. Not sure if you can call it a binge since its 8 episodes with only each being 25 mins long...

Sort of also rewatching True Blood.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I find it interesting how he was willing to tell the truth about everything and even said it's not anybody's fault but his own.. and apparently as he was dying, he didn't speak or call for help or anything.. it's all interesting. I mean usually serial killers are these heartless bastards and so is he ofc, we must not forget that, but while looking at him or listening to him, it's so hard to believe he did those awful things. Just interesting
I know right. He has this something about him that makes you believe his words. But his manipulative self ahould also not be forgotten. Still can’t believe how many times he was almost caught but the police still let him go
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread