recently I watched lots of serial killer documentaries and other dark and messed up stuff, but I stopped after I reached the one about a guy dying after having anal sex with a horse :/
Yeah, that seems like an appropriate time to call it a day lolrecently I watched lots of serial killer documentaries and other dark and messed up stuff, but I stopped after I reached the one about a guy dying after having anal sex with a horse :/
S12 is so good. The queens are justI haven't really gotten into S12 yet, the first episode didn't really hook me. I'll probably just binge watch it when it's over, same with the celebrity one.
which ones did you watch?recently I watched lots of serial killer documentaries and other dark and messed up stuff, but I stopped after I reached the one about a guy dying after having anal sex with a horse :/
I watched a lot of shorter docu style vids, then "There's something wrong with aunt diane" and then started the "Zoo" one but was like nopewhich ones did you watch?
I love tc but usually watch it during the day.
oh intresting, have you watched My Friend Dahmer yet?I watched a lot of shorter docu style vids, then "There's something wrong with aunt diane" and then started the "Zoo" one but was like nope
Wait is that that new thing? I only saw the trailer for thatoh intresting, have you watched My Friend Dahmer yet?
it has been out for a while. Ross Lynch does such a good potrayel of Jeffrey Dahmer (why btw is my favorite serial killer cause he is super fascinating)Wait is that that new thing? I only saw the trailer for that
omg you are so hardworkingLets see... I finished sailor moon R and started sailor moon S, probably rewatched hanako kun, completed seevamp and both seasons of assassination classroom, also rewatched the first 2 seasons of black butler so i could watch season 3, 4, and the movie, also watched made in abyss, and I just started saiki k.
All during isolation![]()
Catching up on Bts run lolI personally am just watching Drag Race again and lowkey started Buffy but eh
I might also watch Killing Eve or rewatch Downton Abbey.
Other than that I am all in for UNHhhh
![]()
![]()
Ah yeah it is what I meant. Jeffrey is very interesting to me too... He's different from othersit has been out for a while. Ross Lynch does such a good potrayel of Jeffrey Dahmer (why btw is my favorite serial killer cause he is super fascinating)
he really is. his motivation behind things and how smart he went about things ia so jarring.Ah yeah it is what I meant. Jeffrey is very interesting to me too... He's different from others
I find it interesting how he was willing to tell the truth about everything and even said it's not anybody's fault but his own.. and apparently as he was dying, he didn't speak or call for help or anything.. it's all interesting. I mean usually serial killers are these heartless bastards and so is he ofc, we must not forget that, but while looking at him or listening to him, it's so hard to believe he did those awful things. Just interestinghe really is. his motivation behind things and how smart he went about things ia so jarring.
Tiger King
I know right. He has this something about him that makes you believe his words. But his manipulative self ahould also not be forgotten. Still can’t believe how many times he was almost caught but the police still let him goI find it interesting how he was willing to tell the truth about everything and even said it's not anybody's fault but his own.. and apparently as he was dying, he didn't speak or call for help or anything.. it's all interesting. I mean usually serial killers are these heartless bastards and so is he ofc, we must not forget that, but while looking at him or listening to him, it's so hard to believe he did those awful things. Just interesting