what are you binging on during these times? (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm watching reruns of Doctor Who lately. I started Life on Mars recently too. I've also sort of watched the beginning of Killing Eve, Torchwood and Fleabag but I can't watch it too often cause I have a younger sibling and it gets very graphic or sexual TT

I've started My Roomate is a Detective (Chinese Drama) and 2gether: The Series (Thai BL Drama). Both are great as well. Also started but never finished a lot of kdramas recently...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread