- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
My four final exams, 2 next week, 2 in the week after 
I feel ya so much on that too. There has been only one time I have engaged someone I haven't knew before and it was the most awkward experience I ever had. Done once, never again.My four final exams as well.
Actually, I'm really afraid of people. It's really odd. I'm very shy when it comes to speaking one on one. I can stand on a stage and present, but the moment someone I don't know talks to me, I freak out lmao. It's actually pretty terrible, because if someone tries to help me, I can't even talk to them and just nod, which comes off very rude. Guess who isn't winning the SGA elections next year lmao.
Yeah, ex. just last week, I got slammed against the wall by the younger classman, and someone asked me if I was okay. That person was so much younger than me, and I just nodded, without eye contact.I feel ya so much on that too. There has been only one time I have engaged someone I haven't knew before and it was the most awkward experience I ever had. Done once, never again.
I imagine you like running away like Sonic after that encounterYeah, ex. just last week, I got slammed against the wall by the younger classman, and someone asked me if I was okay. That person was so much younger than me, and I just nodded, without eye contact.
I hate myself lmaoooo😂
...I imagine you like running away like Sonic after that encounter![]()
Wow, the chances of that...
I actually was posting something about Sonic when I got the notification. What-
And, you're right. I was so embarrassed, and just covered my face the entire ride home.
omg that must be so fucking scary. If I saw that I would sleep downstairsI'm afraid of the spider that's found a home between my bed and the wall.. There's a plug socket down there and it's constantly switched on because I can't even put my hand down there to turn the switches off![]()
omg you'd die on one of those glass bridgesbridges, absolutely hate bridges omfg I do ANYTHING do avoid them, and when I start driving, I'd take a three hour detour around the city instead of crossing a bridge I'm literally serious
bridges, absolutely hate bridges omfg I do ANYTHING do avoid them, and when I start driving, I'd take a three hour detour around the city instead of crossing a bridge I'm literally serious
i'm shuddering just imagining itomg you'd die on one of those glass bridges
i'm scared lolMY GIRL IS GONNA START DRIVING SOON!!!
I think I'm going to crash lolUR GONNA DRIVE ME EVERYWHERE JKJK
why?