What Are You Doing Today? (Coronavirus) (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
So I know things happened last week and over the weekend with schools and offices closing. Did something close for you, and what are you doing today if it did?

My job isn't closed but we're all working remotely today, which is new for the majority of us. I have a meeting this morning just about my ability to work from home, and then I have training to do online.

Wbu?
 
Last edited:
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
All schools were abruptly closed yesterday, so I’m looking for something to do that I can continue doing until classes start again
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've got enough supplies to last me a month and a half so no need to risk that zoo that stores have become. Today, my one day off, I plan on making chili. Maybe I'll freeze some for a later date. My work is half shut down so I am not dealing with many people.

 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well my face to face classes are cancelled as well so I will just stay at home (like in the past days), probably writing on my dissertation. I'm going crazy already
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Serbia announced yesterday that most things were closing and that we were in the whole "self-quarantine" situation so just wanna see what happens.

I'll be doing stuff for uni, playing video games and seeing if I can somehow get my ass to my girlfriends face without the police talking to me :sakUwu:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm doing online classes..
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I'll play some Minecraft and take some naps, as well as work on staff stuff. Oh and see about changing my class schedule for the last quarter
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Working :nayeonisdone:

My job was pretty much like -- get your lysol wipes and lysol cans and clean your office when you arrive and before you leave. Wash your hands. Spray and wipe down when customers leave. You can arrive a little late or leave a little early for childcare purposes, but you still have to come to work.

Basically, if you ain't sick, see you at 8 AM :taesip:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Working :nayeonisdone:

My job was pretty much like -- get your lysol wipes and lysol cans and clean your office when you arrive and before you leave. Wash your hands. Spray and wipe down when customers leave. You can arrive a little late or leave a little early for childcare purposes, but you still have to come to work.

Basically, if you ain't sick, see you at 8 AM :taesip:
That's tough
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread