- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
You know it's bad when you can't tell if you're upset because of your period or your anxiety 
Idk if I'm the only one who does this but I can never tell if I'm angry or whatever bc of hormones or because of anxiety. I literally just sat in the pantry playing Mario Kart in the dark and all of my siblings think I'm weird. Idk why, but when I'm on my period I really like being alone. I definitely have mood swings and tend to lash out at people pretty easily. One thing though is that I cry. a LOT. I cry at everything when I'm on my period. Like the other day my mom started complaining about something and I literally went into the pantry and started crying again
I also crave tomatoes a lot. I'm an avid coffee drinker and caffeine makes cramps x10 worse but I can't help it tbh. My eating habits on my period are horrible and it doesn't help that I don't gain weight so I can eat as much food as possible smh.
Anyway wbu?
Idk if I'm the only one who does this but I can never tell if I'm angry or whatever bc of hormones or because of anxiety. I literally just sat in the pantry playing Mario Kart in the dark and all of my siblings think I'm weird. Idk why, but when I'm on my period I really like being alone. I definitely have mood swings and tend to lash out at people pretty easily. One thing though is that I cry. a LOT. I cry at everything when I'm on my period. Like the other day my mom started complaining about something and I literally went into the pantry and started crying again
I also crave tomatoes a lot. I'm an avid coffee drinker and caffeine makes cramps x10 worse but I can't help it tbh. My eating habits on my period are horrible and it doesn't help that I don't gain weight so I can eat as much food as possible smh.
Anyway wbu?