What are you like on your period? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Now the question is, would you rather live with an infinite period or infinite anxiety that never goes away? :jisoosmh:
Anxiety my period makes my mood so fuxking bad
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Well it use to be manageable, a bit moody, a lot of pain, debilitating sometimes, heavy flow and tiredness, during the 5-7 days I have it however most of all other symptoms I get tend to happen before my actual period alot of Pms., boob tenderness, back pain, small ance flare up, mood change, temperture inconsistency, craving etc

But the last 6 months, it's been really bad, mood swings, deep bouts of depression (more than the usual) and rage, large boil like acne, extreme fatigue during my actual period but I was recently diagnosed with PCOS (polycystic ovarian symdrome)
So that explained alot of the extreme changes, trying to figure my options to lessen the symptoms I have...
 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I get really depressed during that time, really tired and crying over anything. If I drop something or even if I hear a certain noise I’ll burst into tears... it’s not a fun time :haylul:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread