What are you looking forward to the most for this year? (2 Viewers)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Can be K-Pop related or not, whatever you feel like sharing :sakUwu:

I'm definitely looking forward to some comebacks from my fave groups but besides that to finally finish my driving lessons so I can have my license and my own car. Hopefully to move out from my parents home as well :queen:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I have an apprenticeship this year for 2 months.
Also NCT127 COMEBACK (2019 was mostly concerts which isn't that fun for people who can't go to concerts).
I hope to get a PurpleBeck comeback this year as well and I'm excited to see what Hinapia has in store for us this year (I hope we get spoiled).
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I have an apprenticeship this year for 2 months.
Also NCT127 COMEBACK (2019 was mostly concerts which isn't that fun for people who can't go to concerts).
I hope to get a PurpleBeck comeback this year as well and I'm excited to see what Hinapia has in store for us this year (I hope we get spoiled).
Where u doin the apprenticeship at
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’m looking forward to LOONA’s comeback on February 5th, traveling to Costa Rica, and living a more stress-free life.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Where u doin the apprenticeship at
I am applying for a travel shop that sells cruises exclusively.
Sadly, my top 3 was already taken (my first choice is basically a Thomas Cooke story).
I only get a call recently and after exams I'll have an interview
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I’m looking forward to LOONA’s comeback on February 5th, traveling to Costa Rica, and living a more stress-free life.
oooh have fun in Costa Rica, you just traveling there to take some time off or are u visiting relatives (or both lel)
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I am applying for a travel shop that sells cruises exclusively.
Sadly, my top 3 was already taken (my first choice is basically a Thomas Cooke story).
I only get a call recently and after exams I'll have an interview
oooh i see, so that's something u want to do in the future then as well?
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
oooh have fun in Costa Rica, you just traveling there to take some time off or are u visiting relatives (or both lel)
I’m going for a school trip
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
can relate, i didn't go to our class trips cuz i couldn't imagine a week with my classmates :lazypotato:, hopefully u can still pull through it
I’m just looking forward to seeing all the rainforests
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
off the top IZONE's Comeback...

Red Velvet And IZONE concerts.
Ill go to Korea for 1 of them at least and try to hit as many fansigns as i can while there. The others were so much fun.
Looks like ill have to wait for RV to come to the US again after Wendy gets healthy or they do a late summer autumn concert again.
Winter was just brutal getting free for 2 weeks around thanksgiving/ Christmas is just not reasonable baring winning the lottery.

I am looking forward to see SR20G the wait has been long.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
off the top IZONE's Comeback...

Red Velvet And IZONE concerts.
Ill go to Korea for 1 of them at least and try to hit as many fansigns as i can while there. The others were so much fun.
Looks like ill have to wait for RV to come to the US again after Wendy gets healthy or they do a late summer autumn concert again.
Winter was just brutal getting free for 2 weeks around thanksgiving/ Christmas is just not reasonable baring winning the lottery.

I am looking forward to see SR20G the wait has been long.
I'm expecting a thread for the fansign telling us how it was
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'm expecting a thread for the fansign telling us how it was
I did the one for last time now i know so much more on how to do it. Lack of understanding cost me a shot at fromis_9, we me, wjsn, and yoona arrrrg.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I did the one for last time now i know so much more on how to do it. Lack of understanding cost me a shot at fromis_9, we me, wjsn, and yoona arrrrg.
oh yeah i can imagine how awkward it might be the first few times, and maybe the language barrier for some
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
oh yeah i can imagine how awkward it might be the first few times, and maybe the language barrier for some
its a lot of work mostly searching thru Korean fan sites then traveling around Seoul to the stores and then the event location if ya make it in. My very first trip in 2017 cost me a public RV shot( they gave 100 seats to random phone sign ups and the first 12 people who bought shoes at that store. ) None of that i understood i just showed up at the location lol.... at least i got to see them from say 15- 20 meters.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread