what are you running from? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
what would you say are your demons? things you have trouble accepting, or something you want to escape..?

it's many things.. some hurtful words and events that are hard to remember.. scars I've gained throughout my life that continue to damage me (although these days, I look at pain as a lesson rather than a scar or at least I try lol), I also tend to get overwhelmed and kinda paralyzed when I have too many responsibilities and I just wanna hide from it all sometimes..mostly it's just the exhausting reality and meaninglessess that surrounds me.....

 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I think I'm running away from my responsibilties. I'm letting myself get distracted and allowing myself to be diverted. I also think I'm running away from my fears instead of accepting them. I always push things to a later time instead of dealing them in the moment.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I think I'm running away from my responsibilties. I'm letting myself get distracted and allowing myself to be diverted. I also think I'm running away from my fears instead of accepting them. I always push things to a later time instead of dealing them in the moment.
no offense, but you remind me of myself a lot sometimes
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
no offense, but you remind me of myself a lot sometimes
none taken <3
You remind me of myself too sometimes. I think we have have similar personalities. :pikahappy:
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Events or some kind of meetings where I could embarrass myself :nekoshy: I think I'm just running away from people in general, usually the ones I'm not close to. I'm just scared they won't like me, but that's probably because of my lack of self-esteem :umjicry:
Also, I'm running from responsibilities as well. I procrastinate way too much, but I just can't help it :jisoosmh:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm running from the fact that 10% of what I've planned for my life will happen and the other 90% won't. I make all these plans for my life even though I know life has other plans for me. I guess the thing that scares me the most is the unknown. I constantly try to run away from it by conjuring up a million different best case scenarios for my life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread