*BUZZER* Nope!your fav fruit is a banana
You're rightYour favorite color is purple.
you like astronomy
Compromise-strawberry banana*BUZZER* Nope!
My favorite fruit are StrawberriesBananna pudding though which is impossible to go down the wrong Pipe is safer. I tried eating a banana one time in class and someone farted and I started laughing and choked.
This was probably me. Since then. I'm team Straw berry.
Touche. Maybe I can fuse them together as a hybrid and make Banaberry,or Banawbie. I will get my nutrients and not risk having someone ruin social distancing for me to do the heimlichCompromise-strawberry banana
Touche. Maybe I can fuse them together as a hybrid and make Banaberry,or Banawbie. I will get my nutrients and not risk having someone ruin social distancing for me to do the heimlich
Thank you,Mi Mi. You have given me an idea
I would never touch drugs but yesYou are a crackhead.
I will joinyou'd like to join NEO JAPONISM fandom![]()
you are accepted of courseI will joinI'll become an intergalactic school girl if I have to. I wil stan Neo Japonism.
Accept me into it. If it's a blood sacrifice.
I'll get someone else because I'm a pansy
you are accepted of courseyou just have to vote on my tournament lol
I'll tag you later today
Whenever you have one where you vote on. Make sure you slowly teach me because I'm kind of dumb from isolation
Nevermind. That's embarrassing. Give me one when you have it and I will find my way because I'm a weak girl but I can be independent.
fries above everything![]()
that sounds like lowkey meI had some yesterday and honeslty nothing would compare to the agony when getting to the last one. People think I would be upset from this isolation.
I was about to cry over that fry. This assumption is correct. Fries above everything.You know me well.
that sounds like lowkey me
and yes I know you well![]()