What are your Easter plans? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
or plans for this weekend in general if you don't celebrate Easter.

On Saturday, a friend of a friend is having a gender reveal party. It's bee-themed, and if you think it's a boy you have to wear black, or yellow for a girl. I'm really hoping for a boy, though - if it's a girl, she wants to name it Treasure. Not something that means "treasure", just straight up Treasure! lol idk how I feel about knowing a girl with the same name as one of my fave K-pop groups... but I digress.

On Sunday, I'm going to my parents' house for Easter lunch. My mom is making lamb, and we're having coconut cake for dessert - yummo!
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
My family usually gets together during easter sunday. Which is hilarious cause we're not religious. Even my Oma said "Why do we celebrate easter? I don't believe in the bible!"
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Not much of anything to be honest.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread