What are your faves most watched covers? (1 Viewer)

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
A quick search showed me this one. I'm sure more exist but tbh I'm too bored to search 😜

 
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,382
Reactions Received
14,883
Location
Sun
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
20
Ship
For A.C.E's it's #1
BTS - I Need You & Dope dance cover, their very first Youtube video.



and #2
their Playing With Fire cover
OMO THESE WERE PERFECT

ANYTHING BY ELLEN AND BRIAN OR ANY OF THE KOREOS TEAM
they are so cute and I binge-watch them all the time when I'm bored
OMO THEY ARE KILLING ME EVERYTIME
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread