What are your favorite girl group MVs? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
This is not necessarily about the song itself but rather just the MV quality.

I feel like I’m gonna miss some MVs that are gems but for me personally, these MVs are part of my top list:







Also. Honorable mention because she’s not a gg but I loved this MV:
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
all SNSD MVs <3
all TWICE MVs <3
f(x): "4 walls", "electric shock"
4Minute: "Mirror Mirror", "I My Me Mine"
Kara: "Step", "Lupin"
T-ara: "Lovey-Dovey"
Apink: "Eung Eung", "I'm so sick"
Red Velvet: "Peek-A-Boo", "Russian Roulette", "Really Bad Boy"
After School: "Flashback", "First Love"
Orange Caramel: "Lipstick", "Shanghai Love", "Catallena"
Gfriend: "Rough", "Navillera", "Fingertip", "Fever", "Time for The Moon Night", "Me Gustas Tu"
Itzy: "Dalla Dalla", "ICY"
Blackpink: "As If It's your Last"


(there's probably a lot more I am just forgetting now, sorry not posting the videos too...) :pandanoreaction:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
all SNSD MVs <3
all TWICE MVs <3
f(x): "4 walls", "electric shock"
4Minute: "Mirror Mirror", "I My Me Mine"
Kara: "Step", "Lupin"
T-ara: "Lovey-Dovey"
Apink: "Eung Eung", "I'm so sick"
Red Velvet: "Peek-A-Boo", "Russian Roulette", "Really Bad Boy"
After School: "Flashback", "First Love"
Orange Caramel: "Lipstick", "Shanghai Love", "Catallena"
Gfriend: "Rough", "Navillera", "Fingertip", "Fever", "Time for The Moon Night", "Me Gustas Tu"
Itzy: "Dalla Dalla", "ICY"
Blackpink: "As If It's your Last"


(there's probably a lot more I am just forgetting now, sorry not posting the videos too...) :pandanoreaction:
that's a lot of favorites!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
for this year I have loved Oh My Girl‘s SSFWL MV alot.

A mention to EXID should be made here too The MV‘s were always so fun and cool. Like Ah Yeah and it‘s commentary is just so good.
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
my all time favorite is definently the after school's 'first love' mv. it's just so pretty and graceful.


some other gg mv's i love:

wonder girls - why so lonely

wonder girls - i feel you

mamamoo - wind flower

exid - ah yeah

loona - butterfly

girl's generation oh gg - lil touch


theres more but these are the ones that came to mind.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and yeji

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread