What are your favorite kind of threads to make? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Appreciation threads, silly ones, interesting topics, life stuff, etc…

My favorite to make are my “I Listened to ____ entire discography” but they take a while to make (I’m working on one now so anticipate!)I also like making threads where it will usually result in all of us having discussions about the topic, whether we all agree or disagree.
:pikahappy:
​
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Appreciation threads, silly ones, interesting topics, life stuff, etc…

My favorite to make are my “I Listened to ____ entire discography” but they take a while to make (I’m working on one now so anticipate!)I also like making threads where it will usually result in all of us having discussions about the topic, whether we all agree or disagree.
:pikahappy:
​
I usually make appreciation threads :taesquish:

I like the ones where I give a prompt and others answer as well the best:pepeheart:

my other ones tend to flop

I have been working on a sistar appreciation thread for a while so in the meantime I’m just posting contents of my groups:pepeheart:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,810
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,810
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
idk what my "thread type" is. I mainly just post things I see on Instagram that are K-pop related. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread