What are your favorite songs from groups you don't Stan? (1 Viewer)

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
i don't stan dreamcatcher but i love their music and my faves are scream, silent night, sleepwalking, jazz bar, you & i and red sun
 

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
KHAN - I'm your girl prolly? Don't listen to many songs from groups I don't really stan or at least being a small fan of. So mostly they are dead groups or one hit wonders I guess
I love your sig :sj_weary: :taesquish:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Sana

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,125
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,417
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Groups I don't stan... hm...

I don't stan SF9 (I do listen to their music, but I'm not really a complete stan), but I really like Beautiful Light.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and ADORA
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
3rd gen
omg closer
mmm piano man
clc high heels
April.... my mistake dream candy Muah tinkerbell

ill keep thinking


Forgot these 2nd gen
bingle bangle - aoa
Rainbow sunshine
bestie thank you very much
Oc all of it but oc kinda on the stan edge...
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread