What are your favourite books? (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg, I miss my reading days. I've been thinking about getting a library card for some time. I mean I was like a book collector, massaging my mom's hands for books every day. That's how much I loved it. 5 minutes = 1 book. I was Barnes & Noble's loyal customer. lmao
So anyways my list:
Warrior Cats
The Mortal Instruments
The Hunger Games
The Selection
Idk, I had so many but I don't remember the names.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I like to read thrillers/mysteries, but some of my current favorites reads have been neither of those. The Song of Achilles by Madeline MIller and Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens are books I enjoy a lot. Oh, and Hate List by Jennifer Brown I read recently, and that was probably one of the most emotion-bringing books I've read in a long time, but very good.
I loved The Song of Achillies~ It was so beautiful but it was so sad. I don't know quite how to put it into words but it made me feel so many emotions and I love books like that :maheart:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I loved The Song of Achillies~ It was so beautiful but it was so sad. I don't know quite how to put it into words but it made me feel so many emotions and I love books like that :maheart:
Yes, me too. Its definitely a book I'd like to reread again soon. :maheart:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My favorite genres are Historical Fiction and Fantasy, right now I'm reading The Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys.

Some of my favorite books are the Warrior Cats series it was what got me into reading and was a huge part of my childhood and it's still so precious to me. I'm planning on reading the series again and catching up on ones recently released. :maheart: Some others are Coraline, Six of Crows and How to Make Friends with the Dark.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like young adult, fantasy type, mystery/supernatural & horror. I love reading horror, but hate watching horror, but love reading books that is horror theme. I don't read that much romance centered books unless it manga. And even then I don't read manga much.
- I also love Rick Riordan books.
- Harry Potter.
- Stephen King (I love his books, but will never ever watch the movies)
- The Book Thief
- Romance of the Three Kingdom (god that was a long read)
- The Devil in the White city
- The Hunger Games
- Memoir of a Geisha
- Anne Frank
- The Alchemist
- The Crucibles

Currently I am reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar children.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
24 May 2020
Messages
96
Reactions Received
236
Location
Hungary
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What I had read last that was the Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss and it became my favourite although there is no third book yet...
Usually I don't like fantasy novels, but this was so good that I am unable read other books since that I had read that book. XD

When I was younger I only read classic novels like Jane Eyre...
The best book what I ever read is Phantom by Susan Kay. This is the about The Phantom of the Opera, but it's a background story of Erik, the Phantom... Very beautiful novel!
Furthermore one of my most favourites is Frankenstein and I also like Edgar Allan Poe's works.
Plus William Golding's Sea Trilogy and Ford Madox Ford's Parade's End are also close to my heart.

And I almost forgot about the Throne of Glass book series by Sarah J. Maas... That's also epic fantasy, so I recognize that I can't say that I don't like fantasy. XD
And I really can suggest read The Paper Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread